Parliament Will Meet Today to Discuss Budget 2019
Parliament will hold extraordinary session today from 3pm. MPs will discuss at first reading the draft budgets of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and the State Social Security. The program also includes the submission of the reports on the State Budget Bill for 2019.
However, in order for the debates to begin, the parliament must have a quorum. Socialist leader Kornelia Ninova announced yesterday that the deputies from the left will not register in the hall. If the majority provided a quorum, the BSP would participate in the debates with its alternative budget.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build