Parliament Will Meet Today to Discuss Budget 2019
Parliament will hold extraordinary session today from 3pm. MPs will discuss at first reading the draft budgets of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and the State Social Security. The program also includes the submission of the reports on the State Budget Bill for 2019.
However, in order for the debates to begin, the parliament must have a quorum. Socialist leader Kornelia Ninova announced yesterday that the deputies from the left will not register in the hall. If the majority provided a quorum, the BSP would participate in the debates with its alternative budget.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever