Bulgaria and Kosovo will Co-operate in Film Productions
The Bulgarian Council of Ministers approved the draft Agreement on Cinematographic Co-production between the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Government of the Republic of Kosovo, reporst TransmediumNews.
The signing of this Agreement is intended to establish the general contractual relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Kosovo in the course of cooperation in the field of cinematographic co-productions. The draft Agreement satisfies the mutual interests of both parties and contains all the necessary texts for the development of the realistic possible relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Republic of Kosovo in the field of cinematographic co-productions. It regulates the possibilities for cooperation in the field of film production.
The co-production will support the film industries of both countries and will contribute to the economic growth of film, television, video and new media production as well as the distribution of these products in Bulgaria and Kosovo.
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles
- » Kottarashky are the first Bulgarians to Enter the Selection of the Francofolies international Festival
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night
- » Rocketman Makes Its Astonishing Debut At Cannes Film Festival