Bulgarian Police Busted Fake Money Printing Factory for US Dollars in Varna
Bulgarian police busted fake money printing factory for US dollars in Varna, reported bTV.
Policemen detained three people who have been charged, the Interior Ministry said.
A total of about $ 1,350,000 have been seized from the printing factory, some of them were not even finished.
Inks used for the banknotes imitate magnetic ink, making them difficult to recognize, the Ministry of Interior added.
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency
- » Cyber-attacks Around the world: From Business For millions to Political Shocks and Espionage