Bulgarian Police Busted Fake Money Printing Factory for US Dollars in Varna
Bulgarian police busted fake money printing factory for US dollars in Varna, reported bTV.
Policemen detained three people who have been charged, the Interior Ministry said.
A total of about $ 1,350,000 have been seized from the printing factory, some of them were not even finished.
Inks used for the banknotes imitate magnetic ink, making them difficult to recognize, the Ministry of Interior added.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested for Making a Fake Bomb Threat in Madrid
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants