Bulgarian Police Busted Fake Money Printing Factory for US Dollars in Varna
Bulgarian police busted fake money printing factory for US dollars in Varna, reported bTV.
Policemen detained three people who have been charged, the Interior Ministry said.
A total of about $ 1,350,000 have been seized from the printing factory, some of them were not even finished.
Inks used for the banknotes imitate magnetic ink, making them difficult to recognize, the Ministry of Interior added.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria