Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov dropped out from the top 10 of the world ATP rankings for the first time in 16 months. Dimitrov was among the world’s best 10 tennis players since July 16, 2016.
He dropped nine positions in the ranking after his loss at the round of sixteen of the 2018 Paris Masters. Dimitrov did not qualify for the Nitto ATP Finals in London and currently ranks 19th with 1,835 points.
Novak Djokovic (Serbia) advanced again to the first position in the ATP ranking, followed by Rafael Nadal (Spain) and Roger Federer (Switzerland).
Source: The Bulgarian National Radio
- » Bulgarian Football Champion Ludogorets Bought Israel's Top Scorer
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro