Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings
Bulgaria’s best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov dropped out from the top 10 of the world ATP rankings for the first time in 16 months. Dimitrov was among the world’s best 10 tennis players since July 16, 2016.
He dropped nine positions in the ranking after his loss at the round of sixteen of the 2018 Paris Masters. Dimitrov did not qualify for the Nitto ATP Finals in London and currently ranks 19th with 1,835 points.
Novak Djokovic (Serbia) advanced again to the first position in the ATP ranking, followed by Rafael Nadal (Spain) and Roger Federer (Switzerland).
Source: The Bulgarian National Radio
- » Balkan 2030 World Cup bid is Realistic, Says Bulgarian Sports Minister
- » Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
- » VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies