The Protest Against Valeri Simeonov Today Will be in the Form of a Car Procession
The third оf protests of the parents of children with disabilities against the Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov. They insist on his resignation as soon as possible, reported bTV.
It was announced by the parents that the demonstration will pass more unusually today - in the form of a car procession in Sofia, which will start at 6.30 pm by the Council of Ministers and will continue to the National Palace of Culture.
Although Valery Simeonov apologized for his words to the mothers of children with disabilities, the protesters continue to insist that he should resign his post.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev