Dangerous Bacteria in the Drinking Water of the City of Strelcha and Three Other Villages
Dangerous bacteria were found in the drinking water of the city of Strelcha and villages Dyulevo, Svoboda and Smilets in Pazardzhik, announced BNR.
Cormorants and Escherichia coli have been identified, according to the Regional Health Inspectorate (RZI), the reason for their occurrence is the fall of the rains.
Immediate measures for disinfection and flushing of water supply networks have been taken, but it is not desirable to use drinking water in the affected areas until hygienic measures are taken and control samples are taken.
There is currently no information on affected by contaminated water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine