Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with an Idea for a Joint Hosting of the Football World Cup
Bulgaria will participate in a joint bid, together with Romania, Greece and Serbia, to host the World Cup in 2030. This was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov at the press conference after the four-party meeting in Evksinograd.
He justified his idea with a joint hiosting with Italy at the World Volleyball Championship this year. So far, intentions for joint candidatures for the 2030 World Cup have been announced by Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, the UK and Ireland, as well as Morocco, Spain and Portugal. It is yet to begin the process of defining the host of this forum.
Mondial 2022 will be in Qatar, and four years later, the first with 48 teams will be held in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria