Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with an Idea for a Joint Hosting of the Football World Cup
Bulgaria will participate in a joint bid, together with Romania, Greece and Serbia, to host the World Cup in 2030. This was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov at the press conference after the four-party meeting in Evksinograd.
He justified his idea with a joint hiosting with Italy at the World Volleyball Championship this year. So far, intentions for joint candidatures for the 2030 World Cup have been announced by Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, the UK and Ireland, as well as Morocco, Spain and Portugal. It is yet to begin the process of defining the host of this forum.
Mondial 2022 will be in Qatar, and four years later, the first with 48 teams will be held in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)