Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia have Always Had One Purpose-Raise the Level of Connectivity Within the EU
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov host a four-party summit between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia in the Evksinograd residence in Varna today, reported BGNES.
Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov, Alexis Tsipras and Viorica Dancila and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic discussed joint infrastructure projects in the context of Balkan connectivity. During the meeting were also discussed the deepening regional stability as well as topical European issues. Later the leaders will have a working lunch attended by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
“We four and our meetings have always had one purpose, raise the level of connectivity – energy, infrastructure, digital – within the EU, and our policy has never been targeted against third parties. On the contrary,” Borissov said.
He added that the presence of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today allows for investments and other issues of interest to be discussed at bilateral meetings.
''Energy connectivity is of utmost importance for the Balkan countries'', Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic stressed.
He said that given the latest projects for gas supply to Europe, he and Borissov asked Benjamin Netanyahu to support the so-called Balkan path.
Israel is studying the pipeline project, still in a preliminary phase, the Israeli prime minister said. He stressed on cooperation in technology, energy and security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19