Electricity in Burgas is Now Restored
The Electricity System Operator said its teams have restored power supply in three Burgas neighbourhoods affected by a short circuit at the 110 kV Slaveykov substation.
The short circuit this morning cut off the supply to Izgrev, Slaveykov and Lazur neighbourhoods. The supply was restored at 10.45, two hours after the accident.
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Energy Minister on the Main Role of the Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » EU Clears State Aid Greece and Bulgaria Natural Gas Interconnector
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved Procedure with 9 Stages for Selection of Investor in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Expects Azeri Gas to Cover 30% of its Needs from 2020
- » Half of Burgas was Left Without Electricity This Morning