Electricity in Burgas is Now Restored
The Electricity System Operator said its teams have restored power supply in three Burgas neighbourhoods affected by a short circuit at the 110 kV Slaveykov substation.
The short circuit this morning cut off the supply to Izgrev, Slaveykov and Lazur neighbourhoods. The supply was restored at 10.45, two hours after the accident.
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market