Electricity in Burgas is Now Restored
The Electricity System Operator said its teams have restored power supply in three Burgas neighbourhoods affected by a short circuit at the 110 kV Slaveykov substation.
The short circuit this morning cut off the supply to Izgrev, Slaveykov and Lazur neighbourhoods. The supply was restored at 10.45, two hours after the accident.
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek Significant Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Energy Companies Demand a Drastic Increase in Electricity Price From July 1