Half of Burgas was Left Without Electricity This Morning
Half of Burgas was left without power this morning. Electricity has stopped at about 8:30, BTA said.
From Southwest Electricity reported that there is a breakdown, and teams are working to fix the problem.
Without electricity, they are part of the residential complexes ''Lazur'', ''Slaveykov'', ''Bratya Miladinovi'', ''Zornitsa'', ''Izgrev'' and ''Sarafovo''.
Some of the city's traffic lights also do not work.
- » Within the Balkan Gas Hub, Bulgaria will also Build a Gas Exchange
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Energy Minister on the Main Role of the Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » EU Clears State Aid Greece and Bulgaria Natural Gas Interconnector
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved Procedure with 9 Stages for Selection of Investor in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Expects Azeri Gas to Cover 30% of its Needs from 2020