Half of Burgas was Left Without Electricity This Morning
Half of Burgas was left without power this morning. Electricity has stopped at about 8:30, BTA said.
From Southwest Electricity reported that there is a breakdown, and teams are working to fix the problem.
Without electricity, they are part of the residential complexes ''Lazur'', ''Slaveykov'', ''Bratya Miladinovi'', ''Zornitsa'', ''Izgrev'' and ''Sarafovo''.
Some of the city's traffic lights also do not work.
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market