PM Borisov to Host Four-party Summit between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will host a four-party summit between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia in the Evksinograd residence in Varna, reports Focus News Agency
Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov, Alexis Tsipras and Viorica Dancila and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic will discuss joint infrastructure projects in the context of Balkan connectivity. The meeting will also focus on deepening regional stability as well as topical European issues. Later the leaders will have a working lunch attended by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus