South Korea and Bulgaria Hold Talks on Closer Economic Cooperation
Senior trade officials from South Korea and Bulgaria held talks on how to promote closer cooperation on economic and energy matters, officials said Frida, reports Yonhap News Agency.
It was the first time in seven years that the two nations had held such talks, South Korea's Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy said.
The talks were led by Kang Myung-soo, standing commissioner at the Korea Trade Commission, and Lachezar Borisov, Bulgaria's deputy minister of economy, the ministry said.
South Korea has previously asked Bulgaria to ease regulations on employment visas for Korean firms doing business in the Eastern European country.
Seoul has also asked Sofia to relax its rules for South Korean firms exporting electric transformers to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece