GOVERNMENT UNDER ATTACK IN THE PARLIAMENT
Politics | September 13, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
New Bulgarian government was strongly attacked by the opposition in the parliament on Wednesday. Former foreign minister Nadezhda Mihajlova, now leading the opposition UDF parliamentary group said the Prime minister should attend the parliamentary meeting adopting declaration against terrorism. Mihajlova also added reaction of the government was expressed with big delay. Georgi Pirinski from Socialist party, also former foreign minister said statement of Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg that Bulgaria is too far from US and events will not influence Bulgaria as totally wrong. `Bulgaria will be soon influenced by the US crisis`, Valentin Vassilev from UDF also said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Election Day abroad has Begun
- » 2023 Elections in Bulgaria: Counting by Hand, Electoral Apathy and Grim Cabinet Prospects
- » Today is a Day for Reflection before Tomorrow’s Vote in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria received one MiG-29 Engine from Poland
- » Exacta Survey: It is Impossible to Predict who will Win the Elections in Bulgaria
- » The Authorities in North Macedonia Erased a Second Bulgarian Club