''Winter'' Action on Bulgarian Roads Begins From Today
From November 1, the Traffic Police ''Winter'' Action begins in the whole country.
The action starts with inspections of cyclists and pedestrians, as well as the technical condition of cars for the winter season.
As of November 15, drivers should have changed tires to be adapted to winter conditions or their tread to be over 4 mm.
It will also check whether the headlamps are set correctly and that the windscreen wipers are in good condition.
If there is anything wrong, the fine would be BGN 50.
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria
- » More than BGN 14 million Illegally Spent by the Electricity System Operator