Metropolitan Subway Won't Work During the Weekend
Metropolitan Mayor Yordanka Fandakova will inspect the construction of the third subway line.
Two stages of the metro line are currently under construction. Of the total length, which is 12 kilometers, 1/3 of it is already built.
It is expected that 5 new stops will be launched in the summer of next year (ie before the local elections) - from ''Patriarch Evtimii'' Blvd. to Krasno Selo neighborhood.
On Saturday and Sunday, the tunnel boring machine will work under the existing tunnels on line 1, so the subway between ''Serdika' station and the National stadium will be stopped and passengers will be served on buses on the ground, bTV announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree