Metropolitan Subway Won't Work During the Weekend
Metropolitan Mayor Yordanka Fandakova will inspect the construction of the third subway line.
Two stages of the metro line are currently under construction. Of the total length, which is 12 kilometers, 1/3 of it is already built.
It is expected that 5 new stops will be launched in the summer of next year (ie before the local elections) - from ''Patriarch Evtimii'' Blvd. to Krasno Selo neighborhood.
On Saturday and Sunday, the tunnel boring machine will work under the existing tunnels on line 1, so the subway between ''Serdika' station and the National stadium will be stopped and passengers will be served on buses on the ground, bTV announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"