Metropolitan Subway Won't Work During the Weekend
Metropolitan Mayor Yordanka Fandakova will inspect the construction of the third subway line.
Two stages of the metro line are currently under construction. Of the total length, which is 12 kilometers, 1/3 of it is already built.
It is expected that 5 new stops will be launched in the summer of next year (ie before the local elections) - from ''Patriarch Evtimii'' Blvd. to Krasno Selo neighborhood.
On Saturday and Sunday, the tunnel boring machine will work under the existing tunnels on line 1, so the subway between ''Serdika' station and the National stadium will be stopped and passengers will be served on buses on the ground, bTV announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Presents the Order of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions
- » Director General of Bulgarian Red Cross to Chair Coordination Council in Charge of Vaccination
- » Bulgaria Adopted National Pandemic Preparedness Plan
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Discuss President’s Veto on VAT Act