79% of Bulgarians Are Against Same-Sex Marriages
79% of the population of Bulgaria is against same-sex marriages. What do others in Europe think about this issue?
Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands are with the highest percentage of disapproval (88% -86%), followed by countries like Spain, Germany and France (77% -75%). Among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, the issue is only approved in the Czech Republic - 65% of the respondents answered that they do not mind same-sex marriages. In all other countries in this region, disapproval is extremely high. For example, 59% of Poles, 74% of Romanians, 79% of Bulgarians, 84% of Bosnians and 85% of Lithuanians are against same-sex marriages.
And in Russia disapproval express 90% whole.
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Two-thirds of Young Bulgarians Live in Overcrowded Housing
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Turkey High Speed Train Crash: At Least Four Dead in Ankara
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services: Missing Tourist Died
- » Plane with Bulgarian Politicians Made Emergency Landing in Vienna