79% of Bulgarians Are Against Same-Sex Marriages
79% of the population of Bulgaria is against same-sex marriages. What do others in Europe think about this issue?
Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands are with the highest percentage of disapproval (88% -86%), followed by countries like Spain, Germany and France (77% -75%). Among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, the issue is only approved in the Czech Republic - 65% of the respondents answered that they do not mind same-sex marriages. In all other countries in this region, disapproval is extremely high. For example, 59% of Poles, 74% of Romanians, 79% of Bulgarians, 84% of Bosnians and 85% of Lithuanians are against same-sex marriages.
And in Russia disapproval express 90% whole.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prof. Argirova: Omicron Spreads about 3 Times Faster
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry: Avoid Traveling to the South African Region
- » England to Return Mandatory Masks in Shops and Public Transport
- » 40,000 People Protest in Austria against Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Stricter Anti-Epidemic Measures are Coming into Force in the Netherlands
- » The World is on the Alert after Discovery of a New Variant of COVID-19 – “Omicron”