German Concern Festo is Looking For a New Factory Near Sofia
Within the next two or three years, the German concern Festo, which currently has two locations in Bulgaria - in Sofia and Smolyan, will start building a new production base in our country, according to Investor.bg
The company faces a serious challenge - finding the right infrastructure in the right place.
The company's investments from the current period until 2023 will amount to BGN 70 million - as the company has invested in the last 7 years - from 2010 to 2017.
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'