German Concern Festo is Looking For a New Factory Near Sofia
Within the next two or three years, the German concern Festo, which currently has two locations in Bulgaria - in Sofia and Smolyan, will start building a new production base in our country, according to Investor.bg
The company faces a serious challenge - finding the right infrastructure in the right place.
The company's investments from the current period until 2023 will amount to BGN 70 million - as the company has invested in the last 7 years - from 2010 to 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » One of France's Richest People Admitted of Being a Spy When He Was a Teenager
- » Bulgaria: New Business Grant Scheme Aimed at Middle Companies
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?
- » Etna Volcano Erupted Again
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian National Bank puts into Circulation New Series of Banknotes