25-Meter Fish Made From Plastic Bags in Front of the National Palace of Culture
International Black Sea Day is celebrated today.
The date is related to the 1996 signing of the Strategic Action Plan for Reconstruction and Protection from the Governments of the Six Black Sea countries - Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
On this occasion, NDK volunteers make 25-meter fish, made of 800 plastic bags.
The idea is to recall the pollution of the sea.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits