25-Meter Fish Made From Plastic Bags in Front of the National Palace of Culture
International Black Sea Day is celebrated today.
The date is related to the 1996 signing of the Strategic Action Plan for Reconstruction and Protection from the Governments of the Six Black Sea countries - Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
On this occasion, NDK volunteers make 25-meter fish, made of 800 plastic bags.
The idea is to recall the pollution of the sea.
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year