25-Meter Fish Made From Plastic Bags in Front of the National Palace of Culture
International Black Sea Day is celebrated today.
The date is related to the 1996 signing of the Strategic Action Plan for Reconstruction and Protection from the Governments of the Six Black Sea countries - Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
On this occasion, NDK volunteers make 25-meter fish, made of 800 plastic bags.
The idea is to recall the pollution of the sea.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July