25-Meter Fish Made From Plastic Bags in Front of the National Palace of Culture
International Black Sea Day is celebrated today.
The date is related to the 1996 signing of the Strategic Action Plan for Reconstruction and Protection from the Governments of the Six Black Sea countries - Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
On this occasion, NDK volunteers make 25-meter fish, made of 800 plastic bags.
The idea is to recall the pollution of the sea.
- » What did Bulgarians Google in 2018?
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on First Reading to Remove Numbers from Election Ballots
- » Ivaylo Ivanov Nominated for Bulgarian Interior Ministry Secretary General
- » Chair of the Union of Road Hauliers in Bulgaria: Mobility Package is a Blow to our Economy
- » National Assembly Will Discuss the Changes in the Anti-Corruption Law
- » First Electric Buses Start Moving as Part of Sofia's Public Transport