Grigor Dimitorv Will Face Roberto Agut in Paris Today
Grigor Dimitrov will start his tournament in Paris today (October 31st), reported bTV.
The Bulgarian tennis player is placed under number 9 and will start directly from the second. His rival will be the Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain).
The match between the two will start probably after 13:30 Bulgarian time.
Grigor and Agut have met three times in tournaments so far as the Bulgarian has 2 wins.
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament
- » Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Play in Bulgaria at the Sofia Open 2020
- » Vladimir Iliev is the Athlete of the Year
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach