Grigor Dimitorv Will Face Roberto Agut in Paris Today
Grigor Dimitrov will start his tournament in Paris today (October 31st), reported bTV.
The Bulgarian tennis player is placed under number 9 and will start directly from the second. His rival will be the Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain).
The match between the two will start probably after 13:30 Bulgarian time.
Grigor and Agut have met three times in tournaments so far as the Bulgarian has 2 wins.
- » Marcelinho, Is №1 Football Player in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open