Grigor Dimitorv Will Face Roberto Agut in Paris Today
Grigor Dimitrov will start his tournament in Paris today (October 31st), reported bTV.
The Bulgarian tennis player is placed under number 9 and will start directly from the second. His rival will be the Roberto Bautista Agut (Spain).
The match between the two will start probably after 13:30 Bulgarian time.
Grigor and Agut have met three times in tournaments so far as the Bulgarian has 2 wins.
- » Bulgaria Winger Despodov to Miss Start of Euro Qualifiers
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami