Bird Flu Registered in Farm Near Plodiv
Bird flu has been registered in a farm in the village of Bogdanitsa, Sadovo municipality, according to bTV.
The case was confirmed yesterday. 39,000 laying hens will be culled and accordingly buried to prevent any spread of the disease.
The farm will be disinfected and the owners – compensated.
A 3 km safety zone is defined, which includes the villages of Bogdanitsa, Ahmatovo and Seltsi from the municipality of Sadovo. There is also a 10-km observation area.
Restrictions on poultry trade are in place in those areas.
- » Overweight People Endure Heat Better
- » Man Dies of Legionnaires' Disease after Bulgarian Holiday
- » New Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Velingrad Municipality
- » Second Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Alabak State Forest Enterprise
- » Romania Introduces an Additional Fee on Soft Drinks to Reduce Obesity
- » There is a Growing Need For Video Game Addiction Treatment Clinics