47 Illegal Migrants Detained Near Slivnitsa
47 illegally staying foreigners were found by the police in Slivnitsa, BGNES reported.
Around noon, on October 29 the Regional Governance in Slivnitsa received a signal about migrants in the yard of a house in the village of Herakovo. Police officers were immediately sent to the address. They identified a total of 47 people without passports.
The group, 24 men and 23 underage boys, was taken to the district administration, and four of them identified themselves as Pakistani and the rest of them as citizens of Afghanistan in the talks with the employees of the Migration group at MVR - Sofia.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor