47 Illegal Migrants Detained Near Slivnitsa
47 illegally staying foreigners were found by the police in Slivnitsa, BGNES reported.
Around noon, on October 29 the Regional Governance in Slivnitsa received a signal about migrants in the yard of a house in the village of Herakovo. Police officers were immediately sent to the address. They identified a total of 47 people without passports.
The group, 24 men and 23 underage boys, was taken to the district administration, and four of them identified themselves as Pakistani and the rest of them as citizens of Afghanistan in the talks with the employees of the Migration group at MVR - Sofia.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy