Number of Children Infected with Lice in the Capital has been Steadily Rising
In the period between 18-28 September, 178 schools in the capital were examined against lice, reported Fakti.bg
The results showed that in a total of 113 schools there were children having lice.
If your child starts scratching her head, complaining of an itchy scalp that keeps her awake at night, or saying her head tickles, then she might have a case of lice.
The Health Inspection recommends regular reviews of children's infestation; the infected ones should be promptly removed from school.
A couple of things that usually don't spread lice: contact with scarves, hats, and other clothing, and using the hairbrush or comb of someone who's infected.
In recent years, the number of people infected with lice in the capital has been steadily rising, according to the Health Inspectorate.
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health
- » A New Study on the EU's Dual Standard of Food