Number of Children Infected with Lice in the Capital has been Steadily Rising
In the period between 18-28 September, 178 schools in the capital were examined against lice, reported Fakti.bg
The results showed that in a total of 113 schools there were children having lice.
If your child starts scratching her head, complaining of an itchy scalp that keeps her awake at night, or saying her head tickles, then she might have a case of lice.
The Health Inspection recommends regular reviews of children's infestation; the infected ones should be promptly removed from school.
A couple of things that usually don't spread lice: contact with scarves, hats, and other clothing, and using the hairbrush or comb of someone who's infected.
In recent years, the number of people infected with lice in the capital has been steadily rising, according to the Health Inspectorate.
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
- » Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
- » Air Pollution Кills Мore People Тhan Smoking
- » New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars Registered in Bulgaria