Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures in the Range of 24°C to 29°C
Today it will be mostly sunny with more clouds in the afternoon. Rainfall is unlikely. There will be light southern wind, sometimes strong to the north of the mountains.
Maximum temperatures mostly in the range of 24°C to 29°C, in Sofia about 22°C. The atmospheric pressure will remain close to the average for the month.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands