Bulgarian PM Borisov Attended the Final Stage of the В-9 CJSE „Thracian Sword – 2018“
Last week, on 26 October, the Special Operations Forces of the B-9 member states together with servicemen of U.S. aviation held the final stage of the multinational military exercise “Thracian Sword – 2018”, which this year took place at the military training range of Novo Selo. That day was set for VIP guests, who, in conclusion, highly evaluated the capabilities of the attendants, after watching their demonstrations, reports BulgarianMilitary.com.
Among the high-ranking visitors at Novo Selo Training Area were Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, Chief of Defence General Andrey Botsev and the Chairperson of the Defence Committee General Konstantin Popov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Defense Committee Approves Creation of Cyber Warfare Command
- » Bulgarian Military Contingent to Take Part in Resolute Support NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Eight Su-25 Aircraft in Fighting Trim at Bezmer Base
- » Balkans and Black Sea in Focus of Massive US European Defender Military Exercise
- » Bulgarian Pilots Will Be Trained in US to Operate F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Task Forces Will Have New Combat Vehicles