Bulgaria Completed Sunseed Harvesting
According to Bulgaria’s Agriculture Ministry, sunflower seed had been harvested from 731.9 Th ha as of October 18, i.e. from 99.6% of its forecast area of 735 Th ha. The crop amounted to 1880.85 KMT with a yield of 2.57 MT/ha. The harvest is 9.1% behind last year, though with a 12.7% higher yield than in 2017, reports UkrAgroConsult.
As of October 18, the planted area totaled 140.6 Th ha against 150.2 Th ha a year ago (down 6.4%).
The harvest factor became less influential in the sunflower seed market. Domestic prices looked more stable during last week.
- » Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"
- » 60% of Tomatoes on Bulgarian Market are Imported
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Up
- » In the period January - November 2018 the Exports From Bulgaria to Third Countries Decreased by 12.3%
- » Bulgatransgaz Launched Competition For the Bulgarian Section of Turkish Stream