BGN 3 Million will be Allocated Schools Open Classes for Professions with Labour Shortage
Nearly BGN 3 million will be allocated to vocational schools that open classes for certain specialties with an expected labour shortage in the future, said Minister of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev, who awarded Bulgarian schools and teachers who took part the European Programming Week, Focus News Agency reports.
There will be additional funding for out of class activities in all areas, the minister said. “What’s new is our attempt to direct those interests to mathematics, science and technology. There is the greatest drop in educational results, and today it is harder to attract children into deepening knowledge is those sciences,” he explained. Besides educational institutions, he said, business organisations, municipal and cultural authorities could also stimulate out of class interests.
- » 419 Schools Are in a Flu Vacation
- » Ministry of Education is Preparing a New Program: IT Business Enters School
- » Scheme for Fake Diplomas Neutralised in Shumen
- » Number of Students Decreases, Bulgarian Universities Increase Research
- » Bulgarian Education Minister: Indicators of University Scientific Activity Improve
- » Student Dormitories in Bulgaria will be Repaired with BGN 24 Million in 2019