Handmade Bazar, Short Films and Great People During 'Pave Art Fest' This Weekend in Sofia
"Pave Art Fest" brings as many different pavings together as Sofia municipality used for the construction of Graf Ignatiev street.
No matter if you are a yellow paver, a granite block or a brick , we’ll surely have something for you. We have invited creators form all movements of art - fashion, jewelry, accessories, illustration and many more. We will finish our pavement with a selection of short films. All of this will take place in the in the oldest and most emblematic movie theater in Sofia - Vlaikova.
Let’s pave the way together!
10:00 - 19:00 - Handmade fest
18:00 - 21:00 - Selection of short films
More about the event you can find on its Facebook page.
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai