Petrol Prices in Bulgaria Rose by 20% Since the Beginning of the Year
Since the beginning of the year, petrol prices have gone up by almost 18% and diesel by almost 20%, according to a reference in the Fuello site, which keeps track of fuel prices on a daily basis. According to experts from the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association, the increase in price is normal and no other price rise is expected. On the contrary - there are trends for reductions, reports BNT.
According to the data, the average price for the country of the most frequently used petrol A 95 is 2.38 BGN per litre. In just one month it has gone up by 10% and for a year by 35%. Diesel price today was at an average of 2.42BGN. Its price is by 0,12 BGN higher than the beginning of the month and the last year's price increase was by 0,40 BGN.
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Bulgarian Farmers Increase the Areas of Cultivated Wheat
- » Hybrid Tomato Varieties are Becoming more Important for Small to Medium Growers in Bulgaria
- » 13 400 People Employed in Metallurgy in Bulgaria. What are the Average Salaries in the Sector?
- » Bulgarian Companies can Apply for Space Research Projects
- » Bulgaria in the Top 3 of EU Development in the IT Sector