Bulgarian Military Ships Highly Evaluated by International Experts in Paris
Two Bulgarian military patrol ships attracted the attention of the experts during the largest exhibition of naval equipment and technologies Euronaval 2018, which is taking place in Paris. They are designed by the shipyard MTG – Dolphin, which is the only Bulgarian representative among the 400 companies, participating in the exhibition, reports Bm.
The company, based in Varna, presented a 150-tonne ship for offshore protection (LPV-35) and a 550-tonne patrol vessel for protection of the exclusive economic zone (OPV-60). Both designs were highly evaluated by the international experts and high-level representatives of countries from three continents showed interest in them
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Defense Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia: We are Ready to Strengthen Cooperation
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Ukrainian Cargo Plane has Flown 9 times from Varna and Burgas with "Defense-Related Products"
- » Bulgarian MiG-29s again Escorted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal on board
- » American Planes will be Involved in the Protection of the Bulgarian Sky
- » A Bulgarian MiG-29 assisted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal