Prime Minister Borisov Participated in Asia-Europe Summit
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in a forum for cooperation between Asia and Europe in Brussels on 19th of October.
The topic of his speech was building a joint future by promoting growth and connectivity.
The Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation between Asia and Europe includes 51 countries and international organizations from Asia and Europe. The focus is on trade, investment, climate and security.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria