Prime Minister Borisov Participated in Asia-Europe Summit
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov participated in a forum for cooperation between Asia and Europe in Brussels on 19th of October.
The topic of his speech was building a joint future by promoting growth and connectivity.
The Forum for Dialogue and Cooperation between Asia and Europe includes 51 countries and international organizations from Asia and Europe. The focus is on trade, investment, climate and security.
- » The Biggest Bulgarian-Macedonian Business Forum Opened in Skopje
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia will Work for Joint Border Control
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » Bulgaria will Оpen Commercial Representation in Skopje
- » Bulgarian, Libyan PMs Intervene to End Oil Tanker Row
- » The Romanian Ambassador in Bulgaria Presented the Priorities of the Romanian Euro-Presidency