Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
Sofia’s district heating network is ready for the winter season, Elizabeth Pavlova of Toplofikatsia municipal company told Focus News Agency.
In her words, all repairs and planned maintenance works were completed at the beginning of September but the company also has a sufficient number of emergency response teams, if needed. “During the preventive maintenance operations this summer, we checked the heat transmission network, the heat sources, pipes and fittings so that we are ready to provide our customers with high quality and reliable heat supply,” Pavlova explained.
Seeking to further improve the quality of its services, the company will be opening customer support centres throughout the city. The first one has already been opened in the Serdika district, Pavlova said, adding that in these centres the company receives valuable feedback from its customers.
- » All Bulgarian Roads are Passable, Nearly 700 Machines were out Clearing the Roads Last Night
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)
- » Over 160 Snow-Cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Street
- » GERB Do Not Expect Early Elections
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook