Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
Sofia’s district heating network is ready for the winter season, Elizabeth Pavlova of Toplofikatsia municipal company told Focus News Agency.
In her words, all repairs and planned maintenance works were completed at the beginning of September but the company also has a sufficient number of emergency response teams, if needed. “During the preventive maintenance operations this summer, we checked the heat transmission network, the heat sources, pipes and fittings so that we are ready to provide our customers with high quality and reliable heat supply,” Pavlova explained.
Seeking to further improve the quality of its services, the company will be opening customer support centres throughout the city. The first one has already been opened in the Serdika district, Pavlova said, adding that in these centres the company receives valuable feedback from its customers.
- » Montana Received Nearly BGN 11 Million to Stimulate Households for More Ecological Heating
- » Bulgarian Railways BDZ Provides Services for People with Disabilities
- » Outgoing Central Election Commission Reports on its 5-year Term of Office
- » New Pension Calculation Formula in Bulgaria will not Lead to Pension Cuts
- » Intelligent Transport System Will Be Built on Trakia Motorway
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities