More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
Cloudier skies over the eastern half of the country and the mountains today, with light rain in some places there. More hours of sun over Western Bulgaria. Reduced visibility is expected in some places in the morning, chiefly in Eastern Bulgaria. Light northern wind. The maximum temperatures will range from 15-16°C in some parts of the northeastern to 25-26°C in the remote southwestern regions. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, meteorologist Evgenia Egova told Focus News Agency.
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster
- » Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea
- » Cloudy Skies Over Most of Bulgaria Today, Rain in Some Areas
- » Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month
- » 44 Dead in California Fires