Bulgarian Foreign Minister will Open 7th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
Sofia. Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will open the 7th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region in the National Palace of Culture. Bulgaria chairs the format in the period October 2017-October 2018, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said, reports Focus News Agency.
During the two-day forum, the attendees will focus on economic growth and territorial cohesion through investment in tourism and cultural heritage. During the meeting, Bulgaria will hand over the rotating presidency to Romania.
- » Brexit Without a Deal will Cost Bulgaria 111 Million Euros a Year
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussed the Mobility Package with the President of the European Parliament
- » Maria Gabriel: Startups Will Shape the Future of Europe
- » The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Most EU Citizens Believe that the Union Stands for Peace and Democratic Values