Six Injured in Accident at Arms Factory Arsenal in Kazanlak
Kazanlak. Six people were injured in an accident in Arsenal’s Plant 3, the management told Focus Radio. There was local ignition, the cause is yet to be established.
The six injured men were taken to emergency care in Kazanlak. One of them, Dimitar D., 23 years old, is in a more serious condition, but not life-threatening. He was taken to the hospital in Stara Zagora with a chest injury. The others have different surface injuries. Four of them remain in the hospital in Kazanlak, one has been released.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents