Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Host Annual Business Forum “Industry 4.0”
On 17th of October, Bulgaria’s second largest city of Plovdiv will host the annual Business Forum - Industry 4.0. The conference will be attended by over 400 specialists from businesses, industry, digital management and state administration, reports BNT.
The large-scale event will look at where Bulgaria is in terms of new technologies, artificial intelligence and the creation of new, better and smarter products, and what the effect for the region will be.
- » 0.0% Monthly Inflation For December 2018, Compared to November 2018
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"
- » More than 150 Passengers Stuck at Sofia Airport for 12 hours
- » The Biggest History Park in the World Opens in Bulgaria, Near Varna in the Spring (Photos)
- » Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub