Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Host Annual Business Forum “Industry 4.0”
On 17th of October, Bulgaria’s second largest city of Plovdiv will host the annual Business Forum - Industry 4.0. The conference will be attended by over 400 specialists from businesses, industry, digital management and state administration, reports BNT.
The large-scale event will look at where Bulgaria is in terms of new technologies, artificial intelligence and the creation of new, better and smarter products, and what the effect for the region will be.
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Start Drone Production
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?
- » Huawei is Working on its Own Voice Assistant to Rival Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Increased by 0.3% Month-on-Month to 5.9% at the End of October
- » The EU Invests Over EUR 290 mln in Bulgarian Rail Transport