Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Host Annual Business Forum “Industry 4.0”
On 17th of October, Bulgaria’s second largest city of Plovdiv will host the annual Business Forum - Industry 4.0. The conference will be attended by over 400 specialists from businesses, industry, digital management and state administration, reports BNT.
The large-scale event will look at where Bulgaria is in terms of new technologies, artificial intelligence and the creation of new, better and smarter products, and what the effect for the region will be.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park
- » Executive Director of BSMEPA, Dr. Boyko Takov Met with Hungary’s Trade Representative Tomash Budai