Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
Sofia. BSP submitted to Parliament a motion of no confidence over healthcare, Focus News Agency reports.
The arguments are grouped in three sections: the current situation and problems in healthcare; the government’s proposals for reforms in the sector; and BSP’s alternative proposals, part of its Vision for Bulgaria project.
The party has 79 MPs, enough for the submission of the no-confidence motion. This is the third vote of no confidence against the current government.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions