Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
Sofia. BSP submitted to Parliament a motion of no confidence over healthcare, Focus News Agency reports.
The arguments are grouped in three sections: the current situation and problems in healthcare; the government’s proposals for reforms in the sector; and BSP’s alternative proposals, part of its Vision for Bulgaria project.
The party has 79 MPs, enough for the submission of the no-confidence motion. This is the third vote of no confidence against the current government.
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister For Breckit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo