Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
Sofia. BSP submitted to Parliament a motion of no confidence over healthcare, Focus News Agency reports.
The arguments are grouped in three sections: the current situation and problems in healthcare; the government’s proposals for reforms in the sector; and BSP’s alternative proposals, part of its Vision for Bulgaria project.
The party has 79 MPs, enough for the submission of the no-confidence motion. This is the third vote of no confidence against the current government.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia