Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
A moderate earthquake in the Halkidiki peninsula rattled northern Greece and the port city of Thessaloniki on Monday.
The tremor occurred at 12.02 p.m. and had a strength of 4 on the Richter scale, according to the Athens-based Geodynamic Institute.
Its epicenter was some 10 kilometers northwest of the small town of Arnaia and it had a depth of 9 kilometers, the institute said.
There were no reports of injuries or damages.
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather