Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
Sofia. The Registry Agency urgently needs an additional disk resource of up to 120 TB for data storage, according to its website. It has invited four companies to direct contracting. The order is estimated at BGN 190,000 (excluding VAT), Focus News Agency reports.
The agency said that the free disk space was rapidly decreasing due to daily activities and processes and would be over in 20 days at the Information Centre and in about 14 days at the Backup Information Centre. “This will result in suspension of the registers’ databases and functionalities, as well as a shutdown of the entire IT infrastructure of the agency,” it said.
In August, the commercial register was unable to operate for 18 days. The registry agency’s former head, Zornitsa Daskalova, resigned and Gabriela Kozareva was appointed in her place. At an extraordinary plenary meeting, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev said the information of the commercial register was fully stored and there was no data loss.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build