Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
Sofia. In September 2018, the monthly inflation stood at 0.3%, while the annual inflation, compared to September 2017, reached 3.6%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said, reports Focus News Agency.
Compared to August 2018, the prices rose in food and non-alcoholic beverages (1.5%), alcohol and tobacco (0.2%), housing, water, power, gas and other fuel (0.4%), furnishings, household equipment and routine maintenance of the house (0.1%), health (0.1%), transport (0.5%) and education (1.8%). A decrease was registered in clothing and footwear, entertainment and culture, restaurants and hotels, and miscellaneous goods and services, while in communications the prices remained unchanged.
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Among EU Member States with Lowest Government Debt
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins