Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
Sofia. In September 2018, the monthly inflation stood at 0.3%, while the annual inflation, compared to September 2017, reached 3.6%, the National Statistical Institute (NSI) said, reports Focus News Agency.
Compared to August 2018, the prices rose in food and non-alcoholic beverages (1.5%), alcohol and tobacco (0.2%), housing, water, power, gas and other fuel (0.4%), furnishings, household equipment and routine maintenance of the house (0.1%), health (0.1%), transport (0.5%) and education (1.8%). A decrease was registered in clothing and footwear, entertainment and culture, restaurants and hotels, and miscellaneous goods and services, while in communications the prices remained unchanged.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build