TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
Sofia. From today, 15 October, until 21 October 2018, a special operation for intensified control over trucks and buses will be carried out across all countries members of the European Traffic Police Network (TISPOL), said the Ministry of the Interior press office. The main causes of accidents involving trucks and buses are drivers’ failure to observe required breaks, speeding, use of alcohol and drugs, transportation of unsafe cargo, as well as overloaded vehicles, reports Focus News Agency.
The traffic police officers working in cooperation with the Criminal Police and the Automobile Administration Executive Agency will also be checking for a valid compulsory Third Party Liability insurance and vignette stickers, as well as for transportation of illegal migrants and trafficking in humans, possession and transfer of drugs and other substances, firearms, stolen goods or goods other than those mentioned in the cargo documents. The vehicles will also be inspected for missing or wanted persons.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria