12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
Pazardzhik. A tragic accident with a young boy occurred in the Pazardzhik village of Aleko Konstantinovo yesterday, the regional police spokesman told Focus News Agency. When the emergency team arrived at the site, the doctors established the death of a 12-year-old boy from the village. The accident occurred as a group of children played near a high-voltage pylon and one of them climbed up the metal structure.
- » Mine Worker in Madan Dies in Rock Fall
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech