12-year-old Killed by Electric Shock in Southern Bulgaria
Pazardzhik. A tragic accident with a young boy occurred in the Pazardzhik village of Aleko Konstantinovo yesterday, the regional police spokesman told Focus News Agency. When the emergency team arrived at the site, the doctors established the death of a 12-year-old boy from the village. The accident occurred as a group of children played near a high-voltage pylon and one of them climbed up the metal structure.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents