Bulgarian Environment Minister's Opinion on Raising Tax on Old Cars
Sofia. Speaking about raising the tax on old cars, we should bear in mind that they are one of the two main air pollutants, Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov told Nova TV. It is about health and investment in health, he said. Tax is part of complex measures on old cars, along with changes concerning catalytic converters, periodic vehicle inspections and first registration, he explained. It is also a matter of mentality change as far as personal choices of cars are concerned, the minister commented, adding that health was a priority.
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria