Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgria, Rain in Some Places, Highs between 19°C and 24°C
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October and it will remain almost unchanged. In the morning there will be fog or low clouds in the lowlands and around water basins. During the day the cloud will increase from the east and will be often considerable in the afternoon. Rain likely in some places in the southeast part of the country. There will be light northeast wind, increasing to moderate in Eastern Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures will reach 19°C to 24°C, for Sofia – about 19°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, meteorologist Krasimir Stoev told Focus News Agency.
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria