Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
TEHRAN, Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Iran's parliament speaker has called for setting up a joint fund with Bulgaria to boost bilateral trade, Tasnim news agency reported on Wednesday.
Ali Larijani made the remarks in a Tuesday meeting with his Bulgarian counterpart on the sidelines of a conference of Eurasian states' parliaments in Turkey's Antalya.
In case the idea of establishing an Iran-Bulgaria joint fund is implemented, it will support the two sides' production and expand trade ties, Larijani was quoted as saying.
Also, Iranian private sector companies can cooperate with Bulgaria in the heavy industries, Larijani said.
For her part, the Bulgarian speaker, Tsveta Karayancheva, said ties with Iran are top on the agenda of the European Union, adding that her country seeks to use Iran's transportation capacity and corridors.
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen