Former Regional Minister Nikolay Nankov Returns as Deputy Just а Month after Resignation
Sofia. Nikolay Nankov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, the government press office said. The former minister of regional development and public works replaces as deputy minister Malina Krumova, who will now be adviser to the prime minister, reports Focus News Agency.
Today the Parliament accepted Nankov’s withdrawal as MP. He had returned to parliament after resigning as regional development minister over the deadly bus crash near Svoge.
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%