Former Regional Minister Nikolay Nankov Returns as Deputy Just а Month after Resignation
Sofia. Nikolay Nankov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, the government press office said. The former minister of regional development and public works replaces as deputy minister Malina Krumova, who will now be adviser to the prime minister, reports Focus News Agency.
Today the Parliament accepted Nankov’s withdrawal as MP. He had returned to parliament after resigning as regional development minister over the deadly bus crash near Svoge.
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September