Former Regional Minister Nikolay Nankov Returns as Deputy Just а Month after Resignation
Sofia. Nikolay Nankov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works, the government press office said. The former minister of regional development and public works replaces as deputy minister Malina Krumova, who will now be adviser to the prime minister, reports Focus News Agency.
Today the Parliament accepted Nankov’s withdrawal as MP. He had returned to parliament after resigning as regional development minister over the deadly bus crash near Svoge.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia