PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria, Anselmo Guido Pecorari, the press service of the government announced on 10th of October. The meeting highlighted the good relations between Bulgaria and the Vatican. The results of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, current European issues and the possibility for a visit of His Holiness Pope Francis to Bulgaria were discussed, reports BNT.
At his audience in the Vatican in May this year, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov officially invited Pope Francis to visit Bulgaria.
Boyko Borissov noted that Bulgaria continues to work actively towards the EU integration of the Western Balkans and for a peaceful dialogue and understanding between all religions and ethnic groups.
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company
- » Bulgarian President Radev goes on a Visit to London