PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with the Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria, Anselmo Guido Pecorari, the press service of the government announced on 10th of October. The meeting highlighted the good relations between Bulgaria and the Vatican. The results of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, current European issues and the possibility for a visit of His Holiness Pope Francis to Bulgaria were discussed, reports BNT.
At his audience in the Vatican in May this year, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov officially invited Pope Francis to visit Bulgaria.
Boyko Borissov noted that Bulgaria continues to work actively towards the EU integration of the Western Balkans and for a peaceful dialogue and understanding between all religions and ethnic groups.
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria