PM Borisov Meets with Ambassadors on Murder in Ruse
Sofia. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with ambassadors to Bulgaria in connection with the murder in Ruse, Focus News Agency reports.
In the Council of Ministers’ building, Borissov, Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov and Minister of Interior Mladen Marinov informed the ambassadors of the investigation into the savage murder of the 30-year-old journalist from Ruse. There were no questions from the ambassadors during the meeting. The prime minister called for information to be sought officially before making statements. The government press service said that no one had officially contacted the Bulgarian authorities on the murder in Ruse.
Regarding Manfred Weber’s candidacy for European Commission President from the European People’s Party (EPP), Borissov said that he would not talk with anyone before the meeting of the EPP group and of the European Council on October 17.
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral
- » France Raises Terror Alert Level as Police Search For Gunman Who Killed Three at Christmas Market