EC President Congratulated Bulgarian PM Borisov on Swift Detection of Journalist’s Murder
European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker, welcomes the swift and intensive efforts by Prime Minister Borissov and the Bulgarian authorities who in close cooperation with law enforcement agencies from other EU Member States successfully arrested the suspected murderer of journalist Victoria Marinova, reports BNT.
The swift reaction and joint efforts demonstrate the resolve to bring justice for such despicable acts.
Our thoughts remain with Victoria Marinova's family and friends, the statement says.
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering