EC President Congratulated Bulgarian PM Borisov on Swift Detection of Journalist’s Murder
European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker, welcomes the swift and intensive efforts by Prime Minister Borissov and the Bulgarian authorities who in close cooperation with law enforcement agencies from other EU Member States successfully arrested the suspected murderer of journalist Victoria Marinova, reports BNT.
The swift reaction and joint efforts demonstrate the resolve to bring justice for such despicable acts.
Our thoughts remain with Victoria Marinova's family and friends, the statement says.
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden
- » Attention: New Types of Designer Drugs!
- » Police Officers Seized Over 8,000,000 Pieces Illegal Cigarettes for Over BGN 3 Million
- » Protesters Dyed the Iconic Wall Street Charging Bull in New York