Government Allocates BGN 150 Million for Road Network Maintenance
Sofia. The government has allocated BGN 150 million as additional spending through the budget of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works for the repair of nearly 480 km of the national road network, the government press office said. The money will be provided through cost or transfer restructuring within the state budget for 2018.
The government said that the repairs would improve roads and road safety, which would have a real impact on national economic development and individual citizens.
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit at Kapitan Andreevo and Ruse
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready