Government Allocates BGN 150 Million for Road Network Maintenance
Sofia. The government has allocated BGN 150 million as additional spending through the budget of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works for the repair of nearly 480 km of the national road network, the government press office said. The money will be provided through cost or transfer restructuring within the state budget for 2018.
The government said that the repairs would improve roads and road safety, which would have a real impact on national economic development and individual citizens.
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September