VOSS Automotive is Looking to Hire 1000 Employees at the Factory in Lovech
SOFIA (Bulgaria) - Germany's VOSS Automotive will invest 15 million euro ($17.2 million) in a production facility in Bulgaria's Bahovitsa Industrial Park, near the city of Lovech, the ministry of economy said on Tuesday, reports SeeNews.
The production facility, which will spread on some 15,000 square metres, is expected to commence operations within six months, the ministry said in a statement. The investment will create 1,000 jobs.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China