VOSS Automotive is Looking to Hire 1000 Employees at the Factory in Lovech
SOFIA (Bulgaria) - Germany's VOSS Automotive will invest 15 million euro ($17.2 million) in a production facility in Bulgaria's Bahovitsa Industrial Park, near the city of Lovech, the ministry of economy said on Tuesday, reports SeeNews.
The production facility, which will spread on some 15,000 square metres, is expected to commence operations within six months, the ministry said in a statement. The investment will create 1,000 jobs.
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year